• litigation in the Court of Appeal and in the District Court of The Hague on the calculation of a royalty license granted to a seller of a share in a concession for hydrocarbons to be explored and produced in a block on the Dutch part of the continental shelf of the North Sea;
• litigation on the setting aside of an ICC arbitral award whereby an amount of GBP 140 million plus interest was awarded to a State (our client);
• litigation on the setting aside of an arbitral award (ICC) on the construction of a light rail system outside the Netherlands;
• litigation on early termination of a contract for the performance of drilling operations by the use of a mobile rig;
• proceedings in Dutch Courts on alleged trade mark infringement and misleading and false comparative advertising for a manufacturer of medical devices.
• Arbitration proceedings under the rules of AAA in a dispute between a supplier and its distributor;
• Arbitration proceedings under the rules of AAA on the issue of wrongful termination of a distributorship agreement;
• acting arbitrator in an ICC arbitration on the allegedly wrongful termination of a sales agreement;
• acting as sole arbitrator in an ICC arbitration on demurrage in Morocco (in French);
• acting as arbitrator in some 20 arbitrations under the rules of the NAI and the ICC;
• acting as secretary to arbitration panels in some 25 disputes relating to the trade in commodities;
AGENCY, DISTRIBURORSHIP, FRANCHISING AND MANUFACTURING AGREEMENTS
• Drafting of agreements for a number of franchisors, principals and suppliers and advising and the same;
• Advising and litigating on issues of goodwill compensation for terminated agents under Dutch law;
• Drafting contracts for goods to be manufactured and sold.
• advising a supplier of gas on the sale of flexibility;
• advising a supplier of gas on its participation in an underground gas storage facility;
• advising on issues of transport of gas from a production site on the Dutch part of the continental shelf of the North Sea to a storage site on the mainland.